اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, June 22, 2007

PUMPED UP!

Funny how God can make someone so excited about something. And to be honest.. I've been waiting for this feeling since last year... The excitement of rally!! This excitement is killing me.. Seriously.. I'm having hormone imbalance now.. I have too much of adrenalin hormones pumping in my body... My heart beats real fast all the time. Hahah.. I just can't wait for God's presence to just fall on that place on the 7th of July. Thank God for the new friends I've made through this year's ISCF Praise and Worship team. Seriously, without them, I wouldn't be this excited now... And to boost up them adrenalin hormones, I had my own prayer just now affliated with the prayer meeting the ISCF committees and serving people had just now in GRACE Assembly Klang... Darn, it was awesome I had fun playing.. It seriously brought my spiritual life to the next level.. Woohoo! Can't wait for rally..

Serving God is great thing. It's an honour to be able to glorify His name all the time.. It's also our duty to give Him all praise and worship, to exalt His name, that's our primary purpose in this world... That's why HE created this world. But serving the Lord doesn't mean that we can escape from our daily duty as a teenager, as a child to our parents... Jugling my time between serving and studying is the worst thing that I'm experiencing now.. But through God's help, I've finally started studying again! Woohoo! And yeah, I won't stop.. NEVER STOP!! Hahah! Well, glory to God... Can't wait for rally..

http://interschoolrally07.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home