اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, November 06, 2006

Designs

Okay, I'm not much of a designer but yeah, I give my best in my work. And here's my design for this year's GY Camp t-shirt and YE's new logo:


The front.


The back.


The YE logo. This is the beta version of it. Will alter some more.

Your comments much appreciated. DO NOT RIP MY WORK!
The reason why the shape of the shirt is distorted is because I took it from a default preview and altered it to be white. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Interact Club said...

Nice work there n i think this year's gy camp t-shirt is better than last year's one.

11/07/2006 10:49 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it....its creative... i really like the front...simplicity expresses itself well..i acknowledge your effort..as u asked for conctructive criticism...
hmmmmm i guess it prob lacks colour at the back...but other than that its okiez... God bless you in your future plans and designs...!

11/26/2006 11:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home