اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hillsong United!

Woohoo! On the 24th of November 2006, in SIBKL (it's a church, I don't know what does it stands for) there was a concert, wait, a HILLSONG UNITED concert! Weeeee! For those who does not know what's Hillsong United, it's a youth band of Hillsong church. Simple =). They're a Christian band. Okay, I got my ticket straight from SIBKL. Thanks to Miss Sharmane (my senior from my school, she graduated edi). I bought them tickets (one for Bernie) for RM10 each! That's half the price of the ticket! Weeeee! Haha! Thank you Sharmane =). So yeah, after last day of VBS, I followed the bus chartered by my church to SIB. Cost RM10 so yeah, no difference =P. Haha! Bernie followed aswell. Reached there around 6.30pm I guess. Then waited for ticket at the ground floor. Sharmane was having a dinner. Then at around 7.15pm, she came and passed us the tickets. The ushers asked us to use the stairs instead of the lifts, not sure why. The line was long! Freaking long! Haha! But yeah, I manage to get in with my youth group after we seperated to wait for the tickets. My ticket number was 0099 =P. My favourite number! Weee! 99!!!!!! Muaha! But didn't take picture of the tickets. Wait, didn't take picture at all! They didn't allow any pictures, audio and video recordings in that place! Yerrr, what a waste! But LArry caught some awesome clips. Will rip from gyFM as soon as he uploads everything on it =P. Had an awesome time praising the Lord! United played more than 10 songs that night. And yes, the phrase: "You guys didn't come here for a concert, you guys came here to worship the LORD!" really fired me up when Joel Houston (the band lead vocals) said that. The concert was awesome. The lightings are great! Very big church. Their Main hall is something like a cinema! Hahaha! Seriously, their sound system rocks too!

Alright, the drummer is alright. He outgrew the whole drumset! Haha! Them band members like giants like that! HAha! Overall performance, awesome! Love their intro video: ".... True Worshippers, because, that's what our Father is looking for". Touched me a lot!

And yeah, I did the whole opposite supporting thing again. Wait! I forgot to write on Planetshakers Malaysia's - Fire It Up! Arrr! Will do it later! Grrr... Anyways, yeah, I was screaming Planetshakers rock the whole way! Haha! Even their encore I shouted "MAJESTY!" (a Planetshaker song). Haha! Then I did the same aswell in Fire It Up... Shouted United!! Haha! Anyways, enjoyed praising the Lord. And yeah, I hope this year's Youth camp, praise and worship session, can be like that too. Very awesome stuff =P.

PS: I wanna jump like maniacs too!!! FOR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, no pictures!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be studying rather than wasting your time on Christian metal and myths?

11/28/2006 1:45 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eyyer who is that pretending to be joel? anyways, sibkl stands for Sidang Injil Borneo Kuala Lumpur, coz the church started from Borneo la that's why.

12/12/2006 4:17 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home