اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, November 10, 2006

Twisted Day

Yes people, very twisted day. Went to school today. Oh my goodness, school's BORING! Anyways, went to school today just to take report card. But guess what, the teacher said that she doesn't have everybody's report card, so she'll be giving it on MONDAY! OUCH! What the heck! That's so ANTI-CLIMAX!!! Thought of skipping the last day of school (come on, people already played water today - sign of last day of school, plus I've tuition on Monday morning. Yes, what the heck? Tuition on a school day. Morning some more! Grrr. How am I gonna go to tuition? Mum's still working some more. Sigh. TWISTED!

One more thing, this is worse, the hostings I got for GY Online!, has an expiring date! Dam, it's next week some more! Oh my goodness, how stupid am I?! Grrr. Anyways, thank GOD I found another host =). Almost the same features just less space. Glory to HIM!

Random:
Don't know why I'm so hot tempered these days. Almost always rebellious. GRRR! GOD have mercy on me. I'm always talking bad about people these days too. I bring anger back to my bed. I'm thinking about renvenging. I started cursing to myself again. Hmmm, these need to stop. Please pray for me guys. Pray for GOD's strength to be upon me.

Glory to GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home