اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sorry guys!

Hey people! I'm so sorry for not updating my blog. Haha! I've been caught up with series of priorities and duties. And yeah, I'm still carrying out my job in designing the t-shirt for GY Camp 2006 :). I just got the webhosting for GY Online! as well! Means, more stuff to do online. I'm happy about it. I guess this is my secondary talent I give back to GOd. Another talent where I can use to praise HIS name. Let's just hope (and even pray for me) that I won't use any of this talent for the deivl =P. Haha! Well, glory to GOD!

The website will be up estimated ummm, by next two weeks? Not sure yet. And oh yeah, the forums for GY Online! is up! The link is http://www.graceyouth.cjb.net . This is our temporary domain till we get our very own DOMAIN! Woohoo! Oh yeah, I need a sponsor for that. Wait, WE as in the Grace Youth, needs a sponsor for that =). I already saved a lot of money on hostings (5GB hostings!). So yeah, just need I think U$D 10 for a domain =). Well, I hope this is GOD's will. Glory to GOD!

Man, I love rain but then, it's just too much rain. The wet season kinda suck but I kinda like it. Cooling. The worse thing about the wet season is that, the mosquitoes enter your house! GRRR! As I'm typing this post, they're constantly feeing my blood! Grrr, hate them insects. But it's the cycle of life =). Haha! Well, hope the wet season will end soon (I know it won't, just hoping) so that I can go out and play football on a dry pitch! HAHAH!

The VBS Praise and Worship team had a practise just now in the second hall in church (GRACE Assembly Klang). And yeah, I'm the rhythm guitarist this year (I think I said that before). Haha! I've been kicked off my throne as the drummer! Neh, kidding. I love playing the guitar. Very good experience for me! The practise just now was overall satisfying for me. My bandmates did a very good job playing together as a band. Well, not quite a tight band yet. Not to point fingers or anything but the drummer, Jonathan Kok has problem with his timing. I know I'm not perfect in this but his timing is worse than mine! Ouch, not insulting but it's true. Very difficult for the other musicians. That's one thing I learn from this experience but thank GOD I try my best to stick to the tempo. Haha! Well, glory to GOD. Hope VBS will be as exciting as last year!

God bless you all! Back to designing! WEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home