اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, December 29, 2006

Measat WHAT?!

Source

The headlines read: M'ian TV viewers to get 176 channels next year.

Also, on the lift off day, I heard on the radio that they said that communications rate will speed up. Internet Connection, phone line stuff like that will increase in speed. And also less interfearance and less disturbance and etc on negative stuff. But, what the crap. MEASAT III is already up there and, WHY THE CRAP IS STREAMYX GIVING ME PROBLEM?! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Found the source! HERE!!

They say - "Malaysians will not only be able to enjoy a greater selection of television channels but also have easy access to the Internet using high-speed connections, which will be available throughout the country. "

What the crap? Man, THIS IS STUPID!!! Come on, I'm paying my bills, so, WORK YOU FREAKING PEOPLE! I hate to blame/accuse people before I know the real story but, this is stupid. They changed my port, I BOUGHT a NEW freaking MODEM, so, WHY AM I NOT GETTING WHAT I'VE PAID FOR?! Crap! The connection's like normal Dial-Up. I think I'll switch to Time. Will talk to my dad. Grrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home