اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rainy Day

Started the day off with Dim Sum in some Chinese Restraunt. First time eating Dim Sum there. Very delicious. Then yeah, went to church straight from there. Played the camp song for praise and worship session in Sunday School. Just one song because Jonathan Kok can't keep up with the beat =P. Haha! Well, he's improving, just needs more exposure. I sacrificed the GY Camp group leaders' gathering in PJ today because of Royal Rangers. So good to be back. My ultimate goal in Royal Rangers this year is to join the FCF =). Hahah! I'm gonna go for it no matter how torturing it is! Wanna do my JTC (Junior Training Camp) this year also! Wheee! Haha!

Then yeah, came back, wanted to come online, instead, mum hogged the computer. So I went to nap. And oh my goodness, today in church, Ps. Ronald Ooi was praying for sensitivity in spirit to identify God's voice in ourselves. When I was napping, I had a dream. A nightmare most likely. Scared me.. Still in my head. The important part of this dream was, my neighbourhood burning and then everybody was escaping. Then I saw Poh Leong and Adrian. I forgot what they were doing. But I remember a man. He was like the devil or a demon. He challenged me. And then in my dream, I shouted, "Jesus Christ is Lord!". I remember that. And everytime I say that, the devil falls back. But I don't know why, I was afraid. And I too was trembling. I remember Adrian Yap was shouting in my ear, "DON'T GIVE UP!" Well, goona pray about this later. Hope it's something good. What I think about this dream, is that God is warning me of something bad will happen to me. Hmmm. Whatever it is, preservarance MUST complete its work.

Here are the pictures for today's Expedition Rangers meeting:

Click HERE!

Glory to God! Still memorising Psalms 50:1-6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home