اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Problems

New Year - New Problems =). Very frustrated and disappointed at the same time. Sometimes I just find myself deciding on whether to listen to my parents' "order" to study, or to do something I've put my commitment in. Both of them can glorify God's name. So yes, sometimes I'm in a difficult situation where I can't decide, what to do. So, I need to work on Spiritual Sensitivity. Need to listen to God's orders. Because it's higher than my parents. Anyways, I'm in the YE Committee (I can't believe it!), I'm under the Publicity and Media field. Haha! I sense plenty of work. Well, everything's for God. Need to juggle my time properly this year.

Today is very much like a typical Saturday-day for me. Played drums for YE today. Means, wake up at 8.30am, then go for practice at 10am. Then yes, YE service till 5.30pm including meetings and all. Haha! Finally I get to use my snare in church =). Hahah! To me, the tuning always runs. Sigh.. Don't know what's wrong with my snare =(. Then after YE, I went to sign up for a Scuba Diving trip. I'm finally gonna renew my lisence and gonna do Advanced Diving =). YAY! But when's the trip? During Chinese New Year. Oh my goodness! Hahah! Well, if I want something good, I need to sacrifice something. So yeah, I'm willing to sacrifice Chinese New Year for my ambition - Marine Biologist. So yeah, kinda excited already =). That's all for today. Nothing interesting. Just freaking tired. HAha!

James 1:2-4

2Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds; 3because the testing of faith develops preserverance, 4preserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

An overused scripture, but it's meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home