اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Day of School!

Sleepy... I'm sleepy... Very sleepy.. It's true people. Waking up was not a problem today, but now I'm feeling the after effects of lack of sleep/rest. Sigh. To add salt on the wound, I've tuition later at 3.45pm till 5.45pm in Kreatif Tuition Centre. The teacher, Mr. Jason, is a good teacher, well, that's what everybody's saying. I'm going there for Physics and Chemistry. Sigh. Two tuition for Chemistry. I'm thinking of quitting Sunita if Jason's teaching is really that good. So, more time for CF! YAY! Hahah! Had our first prayer meeting and cell today. Prayer meeting was before school. I was 4 minutes late, and they started without me 0.0 Hahaha! Then for cell, it was kinda like, not planned properly, so yeah, almost canceled it but we just carried on. I think 10 minutes of cell. I shared of JEremiah 29:11 because they need to know that we're not in the commitee(sp?) just because we're in Form 5, but we're in the commitee(sp?) because we're chosen. And I chose Philipians 4:13 as the theme scripture for my CF this year. It's gonna be a blast. I'll make sure I do something for the CF before I leave school. First day of school is just soooo boringgg... HAah! Well, I memorised a verse today.

Acts 4:12 (NLT)

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which must be saved.

That's all for today. Got school magazine though. Another time, my design's colour changed again. Sigh. Will take a picture of my magazine soon. Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home