اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, January 11, 2007

THANK GOD!

Matthew 21:22

If you believe, you will recieve whatever you ask for in prayer.

Amen! Hahah! The meaning of the verse is really true. Faith has got the better over me once more last night. If you've been reading my previous posts, you guys will know that I'm in charge of publicity for the Camp Meta this year. Means, I need to design/type or whatever the sponsorship form. Brian Chow passed me all them details I need for the form like, last Sunday. So yeah, wanted to start work last night, but I COULDN'T FIND THE PAPER! Oh my goodness! Where did I put it? I searched my room, my computer workplace, my TV hall table, almost the WHOLE house but I couldn't find it. So yes, I went to find the pants I was wearing last Sunday because I put the paper in the pocket. I don't mind reading distorted handwrittings, I'm that desperate. And yeah, couldn't find the pants in my cupboard... Then I went to the back of my house where we dry our clothes to find for the pants.. But it wasn't there either! I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. I was like, "God, please help me.. I don't want to get into any trouble." Then yeah, by faith, I went to the laundry bad to find my pants. And yeah, the pants was there... Guess what? The paper is in the pocket, in neat condition! Wow! Well, for most of you who can't find what's so wonderful about this incident, I wore the pants last Sunday, and it's still in the laundry bag last night, which is Wednesday. God had a purpose why my mum didn't put that pants into the washing machine! Yeah! Glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!



The paper. Thank GOD!! WHEEE!!

And oh yeah, I updated the Camp Meta flyer already. Hope you guys like it:



Anyways, almost got punished for skipping House practice yesterday. Hahah! Well, looks like I need to sacrifice my napping time on Wednesdays.. Sigh.. Hahah!]

Can't wait for the first meeting of CF tomorrow! WHEEE! Glory goes to God!!

Romans 12:1

Therefore, I tell you brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your body as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home