اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wicked Audition!

Woke up at 9AM today. Hahah! Then yeah, studied for awhile and then to the computer to get my new website's forums up. Then after, got ready to go for the second YE committee meeting. Just found out I've a lot to do. Hahah! Anyways, I'm gonna start when someone tells me to do something. Then after that, we had service. Today's was different. LIFE College came to give a talk on careers today. So yeah, as usual, for any counselling person would do in helping teenagers to get a clearer view on what to take after our exams, they gave us a paper with questions for us to rank and then calculate, thus, narrowing it to all them categories of ambition. I wanted Marine Biology but in the end, I got Mass Communications/Broadcasting 0.o! Hahah! Bummer man! Well, maybe it's just God's sign to tell me that I'm not up to MArine Biology. Hmmm. Need to pray about this. then after service, we had Praise and Worship team audition. I don't know why am I going for audition after getting a place for like, 2 years already. Not boasting, but, yeah, need to submit to boss. It's a great thing to see my friend playing them instruments! The most appealling performance - You Zhi on lead guitar for From the Inside Out by United. He was really good. But one thing though, no "gaya" and the solo ran after we cheered him. Haha! Good to see a new soul glorifying the Lord with the talent!

But the best part of the day was riding in Fiona Gan's ride =P! Don't know what brand the car is... HAha! But it rocks =P. So awesome! Will post picture. Gonna go posing with the car tomorrow! HAHAH! Wait, later I mean =P. Just realised it's 12:02AM now.

Thank God for headphones =). It just muffled my mum's lecture =P. Hahah! Naughty me =(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home