اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tiring Day

Arrr... Thank God school's over... For today.. Well, gotta be positive. Hahah! Very sleepy now but I just need to come online to do some adjustments on my new website - http://metalforgod99.freephpnuke.org . Yes, I have a new website. It's gonna be like a teens' hangout sort of site. But I'll also make it as my online journal. Not sure yet. But yeah, there's gonna be forums on it too. Gonna do a major revamp to the site. Hope I have time. School's just so boring. Thank God it's the last year for me!! hahahah! Oh yeah, we had our extra curricular's first official meeting yesterday where we chosed the committee members and all. I got Vice President for the Tennis Club and am the Treasurer for the Sejarah & Geografi club. Can't get anything for PBSM though. Not thinking of getting anything anyways. Hahah! But my main focus this year is on CF. Nothing else. Also, I'm not sure whether I'm gonna play tennis for school this year. School said only one game per student. Sepak Takraw team is back! wheee.. Eventhough I'm not good in the sport, but I love it! Hahah! Gonna join! Can't wait for this Friday. Special Event for the first ever CF meeting this year! WHEE! Gonna pray for the quantity to multiply!



Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home