اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, January 01, 2007

I Miss School(?!)

Uh-oh, I'm actually missing school. Hahah! Can't believe it. I'm trying to get out of school but I'm ending up missing school. Hahaha! Can't wait to meet my friends once more. Can't wait for another year of Christian Fellowship! Hahah! I'm altogether nervous, afraid and happy now. Not forgetting sad. Haha! Well, time controls the events of humans. But I agree on a statement I came across when I was reading a post in a forum - "Time is just something we humans thought of for a more organised life." HAhah! True. So yes, I'm not gonna let time get a better of me this year. I'm so gonna kick time's ass! Haha! But too bad, SPM. So yeah, can't waste time by kicking its ass. Sigh. HAha! I finally started on the English Literature - The Pearl. Hahah! In Page 60 already. Can't believe it. Hahaha! Well, I'm gonna finish it later. The I'm gonna watch movies on the movie package my dad subscribed for me last and this month till 5am (again). Eventhough the CF Commitee(sp?) meeting is tomorrow, I'm still gonna sleep late. Hahah! Mamamia, need to go try my uniform to see whether I fit in it or not 0.0! HAHAHHAH! Well, God bless everyone. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home