اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

School Tomorrow

Ouch, school's reopening tomorrow. I'm a bit sad, a lot nervous, and a little bit happy. I'm sad because holidays are over. Gonna miss all them lazy times and fun times. Sigh. Nervous because SPM's this year for me. Am feeling the pressure. Sigh. God have mercy on me. And I'm happy because it's gonna be a fun-filled, blessing-pouring, and God's name-glorifiying in this year's CF! Amen! I'm all hyped up for my school's CF this year. But I'm very nervous not only because of the coming examinations, I'm also nervous because I need to share in the CF. There's always first for everything and I hope, my first sharing will be good. And I hope I won't be the FIRST to fail in my SPM. Sigh.

My school's CF had a commitee(sp?) meeting just now in Mc Donalds in Bukit Tinggi at Petronas. I finally know who's who in the board. Haha! And I don't know why people are shocked because I'm serious this year 0.0! I don't find anything shocking but yeah, I just need to change my attitude. Sigh. Am really nervous. Part of me can't wait to meet my friends in school! Yipeee! Hahah! Well, hope this year I won't be a trouble to the school and also to my friends. I need to study! HAHAH! Gonna excel in studies! Means, less online time *gasp* HAhah! Yet to memorise a verse today. Gonna memorise one later. For now, Streamyx is still working bad, thus, no MSN Messenger. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home