اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, January 01, 2007

Mamamia!!!!

Mamamia! It's already the year 2007! Haha! SPM YEARRRRRRR!!! Well, freaking out now, will study, but will also have fun - no doubt about that. I finally finish reading my Malay novel - Konserto Terakhir, very nice story. Better than that Bukit Kepong novel, all about fighting. Hahah! I'm still one novel short. I've yet to start on my English Novel - The Pearl. And also, I've yet to start on my Add Maths project! OUCH! Hahah! Gonna finish it when school reopens. Wanna go copy. Hahah! Well, then after that I'm gonna do my homework - seriously. Not joking. Was lazy last year, gonna be hardworking this year. And yeah, one of my pledge to God was to memorise one verse everyday. So yeah, I memorised Romans 12:10 today. Where am I getting verses? Remember the poster my mum hung up? Hahah! It has memory verses on it. So yeah, gonna finish memorising all of them.

Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love;
honour one another above yourselves.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home