اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, January 15, 2007

Woohoo!!!

Finally!!! I memorised Psalms 50:1-6 already! Yipee!

Psalms 50:1-6

The Mighty One, God, The Lord,
Speaks and summons the earth,
From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.

From Zion, perfect in beauty,
God shines forth.

Our God comes and will not stay quiet,
A fire devours before Him,
And around Him tempest rages.

He summons the heavens above,
And the earth, that He may judge His people.

"Bring to me my consecrated ones,
who made a covenant with my by sacrifice."

And the heavens proclaims His righteousness,
For God Himself is judge.
Selah

Woohoo!

Alright, today, I finally shared a bit to Kaviraj. I'm not gonna let him leave school without knowing the Lord. I want him to accept Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour. I don't want him to die. O Lord, please guide your humble servant here, so that he will share Your love with his friends. Amen.

And oh yeah, Bernie and I was discussing about having a STAR CF band =P. Hahah! The plan is Bernie on Lead, I'm on rhythm, Lorna vocals, Ashley (Emily's sister) on bass, Benjamin on drums and Emily on keyboard! Wheee! Hope this will come to past. What are we aiming for? Well, for this year's Easter Party! Wheee! Glory to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home