اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily!

Wheee! It's chubby girl's birthday! HAha! Emily's my teddy bear =P. HAhaha! She's a great friend. Anyways, it was raining heavily today since last night. Didn't feel like going to school but in the end, I went... The first thing I did when I saw Emily was I yelled HAPPY BIRHTDAY! Then I ran to her and pinch her cheeks =P. Wheee! HAhah! School's getting more boring every single day. Grrr.. Haha! That's all to post, I think... Haha! Well, thank God for the save journey back home on motorcycle. Not that I'm scared or anything, just wanna thank God no accident.. HAha! God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home