اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bad... Bad... Very Bad...

Yeap... My left hand still hurts. It kept me up the whole night.... Arrr! The shoulder joint, the elbow and the wrist hurts a lot! Don't know what I did... Sigh.. Well, it got a bit better this morning when I woke up... And eventhough it still hurts, it didn't stop me from practicing my drums. Haha! Yeap, I did some rolls that I didn't know I can do 0.o.. Weird! Hahah! I practiced again just now at eight I think. I prefer the afternoon session... You know what's very bad? My timing and my creativity.. Sigh.. Need to work on them... Everything for You my God!

Another bad thing... I'm slacking from studies.. Sheesh! Need to get back the momentum! Haha! One more bad thing is, I need to edit the ISCF video as soon as possible and think up of a skit for ISCF Rally.. GAH! HAha! Gonna die.. But it'll be worthied I think :P. Haha! Glory to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home