اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Year Again

Argh! Another year as a group leader in GY Camp. Gonna get busy soon. Hahah! The other Group Leaders have already chosen their group name. I've yet to confirm with mine. The name of your group needs to to go according to this year's verse, Matthew 4:19 - "Come follow me, and I'll make you firshers of men". Can't think of anything... So yeah, something came up in my mind. Haha! Mat Pancing! Woohoo! Hahah! Something different in camp. People (including me) always translate their group name into foreign languages and stuff like that, so, I decided, since Mat Rempits are so famous in MAlaysia, why not have that blend into my group name? So yeah, direct translation from Fisher's of Men, I got MAT PANCING! Hahah!

Then yeah, I thought about my group's name tag.. Hmmm, how to blend Mat Rempit into Mat Pancing? Then yeah, I got an idea! Woohoo! It'll be a biker on a motorbike, with a fishing rod in his hands! Wooohooo!!!!!! Hahah! Gonna start drawing soon. Then I'll alter it by making it 3D-ish. Hahah! Thank God for the darn good idea!

But one thing I've yet to think of is, for the skit. Ouch! I'll leave that to my assistant then =P. Not sure who's it gonna be. All I know it's gonna be a girl. Haha! And I'm freaking out now! This year, in every group I lead, my group always gets third (and in Pow Wow I got second last/third). So yeah, scared I can't be succesful this year like last year =P. Haha! Brian Chow and Wei Loong was like, "Now you got no competitor edi, go win". Hahah! Difficult man. Well, I hope I'll enjoy in this camp and hope for HIS touch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home