اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Parents' 25th Wedding Annivesary

Muahah! Yes people, today's (technically, yesterday) was my parents' 25th Wedding Annivesary. Woohoo! But on the 26th we had a small gathering in my house. A dinner for my parents' all buddies. Them people who were with them during the wedding. Yeah, mum cooked, and I had to moped the house after the gathering. Hahah! Nothing much though, here are some pictures:


Both of them with their cake.


Parents' old buddies.


The other guests with the hosts.


My parents and I =P.

Alright, that was on the 26th. So yeah, last night, we went out for supper with Ps. Ronald Ooi and his wife, Ps. Jasmine (not sure Pastor or not). Yeah, we ate together and all. Very priviledged to go out with Ps. Ronald. He'll be preaching in this year's GY Camp. Woohoo! Awesome guy! That's about it. Haha! God bless my parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home