اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Praise and Worship team Prayer Meeting

Whoa! Tiring day today. Screwed up day, but then it turned into a blessed day! Amen! God works differently everytime I have a problem. Thank GOD HE is always there to forgive my sins and giving chance after chance to renew my convenant with HIM again. So yeah, woke up at ten today (I offed the alarm clck when it rang at 9), and yeah, when I was about to brush my teeth, I recieved a phone call from Sister Kim about my shirt design. Yeah, some minor adjustments needed to be done and all. That's not the screwed up part. The screwed up part where I didn't submit Kimmy's design last night! I can't find her file. GaH! Long story short, I suck. Yes, I'm somehow, a backstabber. I don't know.. I seriously wasn't planning to do that... Sigh... Made me feel down and all... and yeah, I take the blame for it.. Sorry KIMMY!!!! Yeah, whole day was BS Crap for me... But then, something cheered me up... It's not Mei Yen or friends or the internet. Ladies and gentlemen, it's God... Amen! Through this evenings prayer meeting with the praise and worship teams for the GY Camp, yeah, I threw all my problems away... I didn't do it on purpose.. And I was honest with Kimmy... So yeah, I told GOD, forgive me LORD! CHANGE ME!!!! And yeah, I'm a changed person... It might take some time to show you guys that I've changed but yeah, in me, I know the difference. And before the prayer meeting, we had our Camp Song practise, it was awesome! Yeah! And in that time, I realised, hey, I'm a freaking human. I'm not perfect... I'm not a god.. There's only ONE and ONLY LIVING GOD! Amen! So yeah, laid it down on GOD's feet, and will start a new person. A fresh human being for GOD! After this prayer meeting, I hope that I'll gain confidence to start my day again. All Glory goes to GOD. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home