اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh yeah!

Before I forget, congratulations to my cousin - Yip Joey and also to Mei Yen (wub), for getting straight A's in their PMR examinations! Wheee! Thank God that Joey didn't break the long run my family has been having =P. Let's just hope I don't fail in SPM next year. HAHAHAH! And to those who didn't achieve their goal in PMR, don't be sad, because it's kind a useless examination because it doesn't end your dreams. Don't be sad, instead, strive for the best in Form 4 and 5. Do your best in SPM, that's the paper that really matters, if you're not going to Form 6. So yeah, God bless everyone! No matter what results you got, or how angry/sad you feel about yourself, or how your parents are mad about you, just know this - that GOD LOVES YOU.


YEN GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

This just hit me!
Psalm 37:8

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.

I think I'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home