اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back!

After a week of no contact with the outside world (haha), I finally got back my computer after a booting problem. I'm kinda happy but very sad because I lost EVERYTHING! Files, Songs, Videos, Softwares, GRAPHICS (!!!) and Pictures. Sigh. So yeah, all my projects and stuff all down the drain. Well, gonna start with a "NEW" computer now. Hahah! So far, I downloaded some "basic" needs in my computer - MSN Messenger, YIM, WinRAR, WinACE and also Windows Blind 5. I got a cool theme now on my computer. Haha! Gonna install Photoshop CS2 now. Can't wait to get back in business. Haha!

Alright, today, as usual, church. Youth Sunday this week. The Praise and Worship was awesome spiritually, but weak technically. Haha! The guitars were too soft. The drums was soft. Sigh... Then I went for Royal Rangers. Thank God Lydia is taking charge of the banner and Rosanne is cutting the bolo tie slide! Wheee! Haha! I'm not creative at all. So yeah, really thank God for them. Then after Rangers, I went for the Scuba Diving refreshment class. It's cool man. I miss diving. And yeah, when I went in the water, it was awesome. But I realised I couldn't breath properly. Chest was very pain. Sigh.. Too fat edi. Hahah! Anyways, it was awesome. I did every practice right. Can't believe that! Hahah! Gonna go install all my stuff now. God bless everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home