اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, January 29, 2007

Cross Country



26th of January 2007: After 5 years of studying in Sekolah Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, I finally attended the cross country held every year. Hahah! Since they're having it during a school day, I decided to just give it a try. Not planning to win though. I ran with Reinchez and Boon Hau. Hahah! Reinchez was very determined. I'm surprised that he was fit that day. Haha! If he would've left Boon Hau and I behind, I think he could get a place in the top 15 or something. Anyways, it was a great experience. But it turned to a waste of time after the race. Hahah!

Alright, now about today's story, went for Sepak Takraw competition in the Andalas Sports Hall. Well, lost in the first game itself. I'm very disappointed because we have class, but the other teams doesn't have it. Sigh. I accept the fact that I did like 5-6 mistakes. But the others, Guna and Ashwin, sigh, they weren't on form today. Well, we did out best but not good enough.

Feeling sleepy now. Wanna go finish Pn. Sunita's homework then to bed. Wheee.. Hahah!
Currently listening to Guns N' Roses Live in Tokyo. Kinda boring. Hahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home