اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Resolutions - 2007

First resolution - To be a better Christian. To act as a Christian. To be, a true believer. John 4:23 - 24: "23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth". Time to change.

Second - To change my attitudes. To throw away all bad habits. To be a better person. A person that's not only happy, but a person that can be looked up to. To stop skipping classes. To stop being on the internet for more than an hour. To joke less and be serious more.

Third - To memorise verses. To do my daily devotions. To bring souls to God. To share to my family and friends. Thus, I need to be bold.

Fourth - To stop complaining, to stop fretting. To start accepting my bad side, and to start suggesting not complaining. To stop slander, to stop backstabbing. To be honest.

Fifth - To be more hardworking. To study smart, to revise. To saying NOW instead of LATER. To force myself instead of letting other people force me. To excel in my studies.

Sixth - To a good drummer. To serve in church. To serve God. To praise the Lord. To glorify HIS name. To start to serve God with guitar. To be more polite when teaching people.

Seventh - To say NO at times. To not to give in to heavy duties. To organise my time. To achieve my goal next year - SPM.

Eight - To make a difference in my school. To make CF legal in my school. To throw away all anger, laying it down to God for the Joy He has given to us.

Pretty much that. I believe in my journey to finish next year's race, I'm sure a new resolution will add to this list. I pray to God for the preservarance and boldness to carry out/achieve these resolutions. Time is now, for me to change, for the better tomorrow. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home