اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Sunday, December 31, 2006

He dead.

Link

Saddam Hussein has finally fallen. Some people rejoices his death, some mourns. For me, I'm a bit happy. But, does his death change anything from bad to good? Well, he deserved this sentence but yes, this question - Does it change anything? still rings in my head. Well, he's dead, but Iraq is still being "killed" day by day. So, what's the difference? I hate politics because of this racist issues and also killings and bribing. Sigh. My point of view, nothing's gonna change the minds of the terrorists but on the positive side - one tyrant less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home