اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

God Slapped Me... PAin =(

Alright, school was alright. Now supposed to attend school anyways. Not enough rest (I can't sleep at night due to some.. umm.. reasons?) and I'm getting sick.. Fever and bad sore throat! Before I take my nap (yes, I'm a pig!), just wanna tell you guys how did God (once again) slapped me.. We had auditions for the Amazing Race in school today at the first floor of the Form 6 block in my school. After audition, I went down and guess what? The guard locked the gate so we were unable to get out from the block. There's this Form 6 prefect, it seems that he was supposed to inform the guard not to lock the block, but he didn't because he thought about this and that possibility. So we went and screamed for help (I did =P). He got upset and turned around and asked me to SHUT UP. He also wanted to slap me (slap.. HAHAHAH!). So yeah, we had an argument and stuff. I walked away because he was a hard shell.

How did God slapped me? This test/trial was to test my temper.. And I failed.. See, HE slapped me =(.... Again...

Well, glory to God that everything is.. ummm... settled.. I think =P. Haha! God, have Your way in me =). Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home