اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I WANT SLEEP!!!!! =(

I need sleep... Everytime I say I wanan go for nap.. But it's like I'm just lying down on the bed only.. Seriously people, I've not been sleeping for the pass few days... This is bad... =(..

Anyways, school's ummm.. boring.. HAha! Very boring.. Nothing to talk about school..

Thank God that my spectacles didn't flew away from my pocket while I was coming back from school on the motorbike. My mum's collegue (sp?) now rides the bike because his car is in the workshop. So yeah, I took off my glasses so that I can wear the helmet properly and easily.. Then I'll usually wear my glasses.. But guess what? When I got down from the bike, opened my main gate.. Then when I was trying to open the glass door.. I was like, WHERE'S MY SPECS?! Haha! Then I felt my specs on my shirt pocket.. Woohoo! Thank God =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home