اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Not HIS will I guess??

Woke up at around 11:30AM. Took my bath and went to school for the Parents and Teachers Association meeting. My parents and I NEVER go for all these type of meetings... It's just a waste of time.. Bernie's dad and my dad were supposed to voice up about having a Christian Fellowship in my school. But guess what? Bernie's dad needed to leave early because of work, and my dad didn't voice up because of some reasons... I feel frustrated, and sad... Wasted all my time in the meeting doing nothing.. Gah! I'm going to talk to a teacher in school on Monday about having a CF in our school. God slapped me in the face again. This time, I got the feeling that, it's not the time to have an established CF. Maybe it's just not His time and not His will. But I'm still disappointed because my dad didn't voice up eventhough the chances are slim. Like a parable in the Bible, I think it's in the book of Luke or Acts. Forgot. There's this guy who needs something, so he went to his friend's house at night and asked for it. But the friend didn't want to help. Eventhough he failed the first time, he kept bugging his friend in DESPERATION and his friend woke up and gave him the thing he needed. The friend didn't do it so that he can shut the man up. Instead, he did it because of the man's desperation! Sigh.. Well, God's will, God's way of working. Now I'm just gonna pray that God's protection to be upon CF. I pray that the devil will not dare to touch us. Amen!

After the meeting, came back, rested for awhile.. Then got ready to go to Harvest Youth. Yeah, I went to Harvest Youth.. Not to see any girls... Haha! Just wanna go experience how other youth meetings are conducted.. So Bernie and I decided to go.. Ummm, Youth Meeting visiting.. Haha! Harvest Youth's a small group. Well, not sure whether small or not, but today, kinda small. There're only Worship songs during today's praise and worship. It's nice.. Very good.. The Worship leader has a high pitch tone.. She sang so... HIGH.. Haha! But it was all good. God's presence was there. Amen. After that we had some sharing and stuff. Short and nice. The youth meeting is like, one and a half hours only. After that, we had fellowship and stuff. Awesome stuff. Next Youth: GLAD TIDINGS! HAhah! Not sure whether going or not, but can't wait to visit GTA Youth with Bernie.. Hahah! NExt visit I think I'll get KEnneth Gan to follow us.. Can take videos and stuff. AHah! To all Youth Energy members, don't worry, I'm not quitting YE or changing church.. HAaha! Just visiting!!!! HAha! That's all for today. God bless you guys! Let God recieve all glory.. Let Him slap me more =(. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home