اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, March 26, 2007

Royal Rangers Takes Over YOUTH SUNDAY!

Yeah, we did, Ummm, only for the Praise and Worship session. Haha! Sister Kim thought of this idea like, two weeks ago. I think she wanted Royal Rangers to take charge of the Praise and Worship session this time is because she wanted to show that Grace Youth is not only the Youth Energy. Instead, Royal Rangers and Grace Children Church is considered under Grace Youth. Yesterday was the first time I ever wore my Royal Ranger uniform (with dad's pants, couldn't fit mine) for Praise and Worship. HAha! I played drums, Poh Leong was on lead guitar, David was on rhythm guitar, Larry was on bass, Su Ling was on piano, and guess what? Steffi was on keyboard.. Wait... Steffi? Yes people, SHE'S BACK! Good to see old faces!! HAHAH! We had a video presentation during main service. Roy from my church directed the video.. It was freaking awesome! HAha! Need to learn from him... Very professional. Not sure whether they're uploading it on the net or not.. If the video's are up, I'll embed it here..


The praise singers (yes, darn big group of them), singing during practice, PARADE style.. HAha! *Commander Kwang Yew: MASUK BARISS!!!!!* Hahaha!

I recieved two CDs of video footage from Sister Kim yesterday of Camp Meta. Couldn't do anything last night because parents were using the computer.. Dad used the computer till 2AM :O. Didn't go to school today because stomach was very pain. So decided to go through some footages.. Guess what? I can't rip it from the CD into my computer.. It seems that there's some MS DOS error.. WHAT?! What's that supposed to mean? I need to reformat my computer again I think.. Sigh.. It's time to change!!! Now we have that Duo Processor crap thingy.. Should get that.. Haha! Not sure.. Dad said he's gonna get me a Mac Book after SPM.. Can't wait =P. HAha! Well, Camp Meta Aftershock video put on hold.. Sorry guys =(

Forgive me Lord... For all the sins I've done =(... Help me repent =(... Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home