اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Monday, March 26, 2007

Testimony..

God is great, all the time. Today, my mum's colleague came to my house to pick me up for tuition. Guess what? He forgot to bring a helmet for me... I was feeling quite scared because yeah, I'm get a bit scared when I'm on a motorbike.. Haha! There's this thing in my mind that keeps on telling me that I'm gonna fall.. HAha! But I always pray.. That nothing will happen.. I pray that my mum's friend to be blessed.. Amen.. So yeah, I went on a journey without a helmet, from my house to tuition.. WHOA! That's far.. And we were using main roads.. Also, he was riding darn freaking fast... AHah! I can't believe it that I just broke the law.. Sigh.. Not my fault but yeah, still breaking the law.. I hate to break this law.. Wearing a helmet is VERY IMPORTANT!! I just hope that tomorrow he brings me a helmet. Glory to God for journey mercy!! Wheee! God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home