اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

50 Hours

50 Hours of Prayer, Praise, Prophecying(sp?) and one more P I forgot. Haha! 50 hours of non-stop prayer happening in my church this Friday (2nd Feb) night at 8 till Sunday (5th Feb) night. HAha! I'm playing on the Saturday at 12 o'clock till... Ummm, I forgot. Hahah! First slot for the Youths. This year only can play one slot. But never mind, I'm grateful already. At least got chance to serve this year. Haha! Glory to God! My team had a practice just now. Larry's the song leader (oh yeah!). Haha! Han Ern can't make it so Joel is taking his place. The song list is awesome. No "over-used" song =P. Haha! Anyways, it's not about the songs when you're worshiping the Lord, it's about the heart.

Random and true: I'm a hypocrite.

I miss this flag:



That reminds me, where's the flag?

That's the England flag - my group in the 2nd Central District Pow Wow. Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home