اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sleepy Day

Arrr... Feeling very sleepy today. I was very sleepy today. Don't know why. Even after I woke up from a short nap, I'm still sleepy. Sigh. Maybe I'm just plain lazy. Whatever it is, need to change. Need to be more lively! Haha!

Anyways, starting from today own wards, I will strive to change my attitude to be as serious as possible. Might be intimidating to all of you but I don't give a dam. Special thanks to two very "good friends". Closed minded people but people think they're like open minded and all. What kind of open minded person who would only listen to one party and not the other? Sigh. I've the anger to whack both of them but yeah, need to throw away the anger. Anger leads to hate. And I'm not supposed to hate. Sigh. Forgive me O'Lord.

Nothing special today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home