اعْزِفُوا أَمْهَرَ عَزْفٍ مَعَ الْهُتَافِ، رَنِّمُوا لَهُ تَرْنِيمَةً جَدِيدَةً. (Arabic Life Application Bible) - Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV) PSALMS 33.3

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crap.....

Stupid crap setup crap system. Don't know why I can't setup my MMS service on my phone. Went to the support website according to the manual book, did everything they told me, but still cannot use. So crap!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!! I need to practice more drums.. And also study.. And also memorise scripture verses! OUCH! Need to catch up edi!!

Another crappy thing is my hard work going down the drain. I give up running websites. Gah... I'm gonna waste that talent and not gonna run any at all from now until someone tells me...

Anyways, was just reminiscing and I thought of Samantha Ong's Birthday PArty.. Hahah! Since Sam's part of the Catalyst, Poh Leong said we're gonna perform for her. But two days before the party, Poh Leong told her it was canceled because I'm not sure whether I can attend the party, Han Ern can't come and U-Mae was sick. So yeah, Sam was very disappointed. Then one day before the party, Poh Leong planned a 3-men band performance - Poh LEong on bass, Adrian on guitar, I'm on drums. Yeah, the night before party both of them came to my house to practice. HAha! And yeah, practice was awesome. Poh LEong have yet to tell Sam that the gig was on. So we decided not to tell her, but to surprise her! We even went against the dress code. Everyone was supposed to wear pastel coloured apparels but we wore ALL black! Muahahah! So we made arrangements with Commander Herbert (her dad) and everything went fine. Until she saw us running out from the club (her party venue) on the party day. Since she spoilt our surprise, we decided to have another surprise. This time, she'll cry. HAHAHAH! We planned when the emcee (Dexter Teh) announces our band name, LArry and his gang will go and play. Hahah! Then only introduced us. Seriously, Sam was angry and sad and disappointed... Hahah! And yeah, we did the performance but not very good. Was very disappointed with Poh Leong's stage fright... Haha! So frightened up till he played on the wrong string... Ouch! HAha! That's the story.. Well, very nice to play in a 3-men band.. Here're some pictures, thanks to David.




And oh yeah, Gibson LEs Paul too expensive, so brother said he'll come back and check out an Epiphone Les Paul for me.. Yay! Haha! Maybe I'll get a Fender Stratocaster... Yay!

And here's my phone:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home